Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online and mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers and small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun!
This position is responsible for developing long-term relationships with the portfolio of assigned clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Position will liaise between assigned clients and cross-functional internal teams to address questions, concerns, and timely delivery of upgrades, custom configuration, and new product features according to client needs.
- Directly manage assigned customer relationships
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients.
- Forecast and track key account metrics for assigned clients.
- Interface with multiple internal departments at both Alkami and the client site to facilitate and resolve implementation, product launch and service offering issues.
- Work with Project Managers in transitioning customers from the implementation to post-implementation phase.
- Present corporate updates, new products and features to clients.
- Drive client revenue through the identification of professional services projects and product up-sells/add-ons. Work closely with sales & project leads to close these opportunities.
- Work with client personnel to identify new product opportunities. For larger product opportunities, refer lead to assigned regional sales manager.
- Up to 30% travel to client locations within the assigned territory.
- Deliver product roadmap presentations as needed.
- Ensure client satisfaction. Frequent client interaction will include regular face-to-face meetings and trip reporting.
- Foster relationships at multiple levels with people in both business and technology functions. Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Be the client advocate.
- Provide early identification of and mitigate potential client issues. Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Large sales/upsell opportunities (>$30k ACV or major product modules i.e. BillPay, Business Banking, Mobile, Hosting Services) – Identify opportunities within clients and refer to sales team.
- Small/Medium sales/upsell opportunities (<$30k ACV or small add-ons i.e. minor customizations, SDK consulting, training, etc.) – Identify opportunities within clients and manage sales cycle (establish requirements, work with cross functional teams to determine feasibility and receive approval, determine LOEs, determine pricing and receive approval from internal cross functional teams, provide quotes to clients, conduct necessary follow up with client, determine scheduling with client and internal cross functional teams and receive necessary approval).
- 3+ years of account management or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly at all levels of the organization, including C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and positive attitude at all times.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent written/oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Experience with credit unions and banks
- Experience in the financial technology industry
Things To Know
Not Just Any Company: Awesome culture, great benefits, every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami, and great employee events and activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch.
Relocation: This position can be either REMOTE or onsite at our super cool corporate headquarters in Plano, TX. Relocation may be considered for the right candidate!
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US full-time.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.