Alkami is looking for a talented professional that has a passion for planning and attention to detail, and senior customer-facing experience with launching large enterprise-scale cloud software solutions. This position will report into the Manager, Implementation Services under Alkami’s Delivery division and be responsible for managing customer implementations, establishing schedules, coordinating internal cross-functional dependencies, and in general helping customers prepare for production launches. Successful candidates must have a strong sense of urgency and ownership to drive projects to completion and be successful in a collaborative environment. Communication skills are critical as well as the ability to quantify and manage all aspects of the project, balancing both client and internal team objectives while adhering to established timelines and contract scope.
- Plan and conduct project kickoff meetings.
- Create project schedules and define project deliverables based around project scope supplied by Sales team.
- Track and manage project milestones and customer reported issues.
- Communicate status, issues and risks to project stakeholders.
- Maintain project documentation, meeting minutes, meeting agendas, scope amendments, and key customer communication archives.
- Create and manage configuration documentation for client projects.
- Be the primary point of contact for all client inquiries for projects being managed.
- Work closely with Product Development and Services to resolve complex issues reported by our customers.
- Provide regular input to the Services management team on process improvements and best practices.
- Track individual and team time reporting for assigned projects and ensure compliance with budgeted project labor.
- Coordinate with the account management team during implementation lifecycle and post-launch stage to maintain customer relationships and communication.
- Host recurring customer conference calls to drive project execution; travel onsite to assigned customer facilities when necessary.
- Excellent communication and problem solving abilities. This position requires extensive interaction on the phone and by e-mail with our external customers, third-party vendors, and other Alkami employees. Demonstrated experience interacting with customer stakeholders at all management levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Mathematics, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of technical project management experience in the financial services or software industry with increasing demonstrated responsibility and success is required.
- Direct experience in software development.
- Knowledge of MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word is required.
- Ability to take a process and work with management to suggest modifications focusing on client satisfaction and efficiency.
- Basic knowledge of networks including VPNs, VM servers and terminal services is required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to lead a team of technical and non-technical staff.
- Ability to perform successfully in a high-pressure, fast-pace working environment.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Careful attention to detail in all aspects of the job.
- Working knowledge of SQL server, IIS, and Microsoft C# and ASP.NET is extremely helpful.
- Proficiency with software development tools like the following: Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Araxis Merge (or another text file comparison tool), Microsoft SQL Enterprise Manager and Query Analyzer.
- Proficiency with managing web sites on a Microsoft server platform.
- A general knowledge of Internet routing and related protocols.
- A general knowledge of Firewall operations as they relate to Internet connectivity.
- Previous work experience with the banking and financial industry as it relates to Internet home banking applications.
Things To Know
Travel: It is anticipated that fulfilling the client-facing responsibilities of this position will require up to 25% travel.
Relocation: We cannot offer relocation; you must already reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Plano.
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Contract Work: We are seeking people dedicated on our in-house team. (Please no independent contractors, or professional services companies.)
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.