We’re looking for another Android developer hotshot to add to our team. Our ideal hotshot will have worked in a team based environment using the Scrum development methodology to provide first class mobile applications for Android devices. Our developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high energy, team oriented environment. Android Developers are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not just the coding implementation. We’re very committed to our employees, and we’re seeking very committed candidates in return!
- 3+ years Android application development using Java, Android SDK/Studio/APIs/Frameworks
- 5+ years of mobile development experience
- 3+ years of consuming web services from mobile frameworks (preferably RESTful services)
- Solid understanding of Google’s design principles and Material interface guidelines
- Experience working with SCM systems (such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial, VSS, or TFS) in continuous integration environments (such as Jenkins, Bamboo, CruiseControl or TeamCity)
- Experience working with unit testing tools and familiarity with TestDriven Development
- One or more published apps in the Play Store (personal or professional)t
- Familiarity with Android’s build and release process, particularly in a continuous integration environment
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems, OR two additional years of fulltime experience to compensate
Things To Know
Relocation: We cannot offer relocation; you must already reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Plano.
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Contract Work: We are seeking people dedicated on our in-house team. (Please no independent contractors, or professional services companies.)
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.