Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online and mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers and small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun!
The Alkami sales team is looking for a smart and charismatic sales engineer to support sales of ORB, Alkami’s digital banking platform. An ideal candidate would excel at presenting, love reviewing product release notes, and be a strong problem solver. Important communication skills include the ability to clearly explain and document business logic and requirements, building rapport and trust with prospects, and consultative sale techniques.
Alkami Sales Engineers serve as the bridge between Product and Sales and are experts at demoing our product, identifying prospect needs, and keeping up to date with the latest features and services available on our platform.
This position will be located in the Plano office and will require about six nights of travel per month
- Staying current with latest product releases and product roadmap
- Product Demonstrations (in-person and WebEx)
- Gap Analysis
- Work with Alkami Sales Executives to qualify and identify prospect needs
- Positioning Alkami against competitor strengths and weaknesses
- Create presentations and diagrams to capture sales requirements
- Actively participate in site-visit preparation meetings
- Trusted consultant for prospects during the due diligence process
- Work with the Alkami Product team to best fit prospect requests with Product roadmap
- Participate in new client kick off meetings and facilitate handoff from sales to operations
- Lead breakout sessions during annual Alkami Client Conference
- Staying current with industry trends, vendor relationships, etc
- 5+ years Sales Engineering or related experience
- 5+ years experience in the digital banking or financial services industry
- Excellent at documenting technical requirements
- Astute and Engaging Presenter: Ability to present and develop rapport with prospects
- Professional Aggressiveness: Expressed attitude and desire to achieve
- Technically Articulate: Ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Experience participating in medium to large sized deals ($1MM to $10MM)
- Efficient with Google Enterprise Apps and Microsoft Office
Things To Know
Not Just Any Company: Awesome culture, great benefits, every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami, and great employee events and activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch.
Relocation: Unfortunately we don’t offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location.
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US full-time.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.