Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online and mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers and small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun!
The Manager, Technical Implementation’s primary responsibility is to develop and implement effective Implementation Management policies, processes and procedures while managing client implementation and conversions to deliver timely implementations.
- Oversees and implements policies, objectives and initiatives for the Implementation team
- Responsible for the tools, process and standardization of the Implementation, deployment, de-conversion and implementation process for the Implementation team
- Responsible for Implementation documentation, tools and scripts or code to standardize and streamline the implementation process
- Manage and mentor the Implementation specialists on the Implementation team.
- Develop measurements and benchmarks to track effectiveness and quality to continuously improve the implementation process.
- Develop capacity plans to help the Services team accurately forecast deployments.
- Must be able to communicate well and work with team managers and leads to address concerns and needs. Must be able to work with the executive staff to understand business needs and areas of concern. Must be able to work with customers to understand and address their unique requirements and production environments with regards to deployment and Implementation
- 2+ years building and deploying .NET projects in a Windows Server 2008+ environment
- 5+ years of general development experience
- Experience building and deploying N-tier architecture designs in distributed environments
- Experience developing deployed (in-house) solutions in which installable software packages are handed off to a customer’s IT staff, and the unique testing, documentation, and stability requirements of this scenario
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or management information systems, OR two additional years of full-time experience to compensate
Things To Know
Not Just Any Company: Awesome culture, great benefits, every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami, and great employee events and activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch.
Relocation: Unfortunately we don’t offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US full-time.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.