Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online and mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers and small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun!
Due to Alkami’s fast paced growth it is now time to focus on operational excellence and scalability to ensure we maintain our planned growth successfully. As the Manager, Process Improvement you will be responsible for documenting “as-is” process, and working with our teams to identify and implement improved processes and workflows. This role will be responsible for looking at each of our internal process through the lens our Clients and Alkamists experience. As such, a working understanding of how each role fits into Alkami’s over all work flow, with a focus on team/individual accountability is required. This is the glue that fits each vertical into a cohesive horizontal operation.
- Collaborate with other team members and groups to identify and develop scalable processes, workflows and role accountabilities
- Create workflows and process maps
- Design and update role accountabilities and job descriptions
- Identify key activities and major roadblocks within various teams
- Identify KPIs and success metrics. Working with each team, help implement and automate metric capture and analysis
- Identify process efficiencies and areas for improvements
- Big picture thinker with the ability to enhance and streamline processes, capturing all the details required
- Identify trends and root cause analysis for complex company wide problems and communicate, influence and implement system fixes/improvements to enhance business efficiency and client experience
- 2+ years of experience creating as is and to be process map in Visio, Lucid Chart, or similar mapping software
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust quickly at all levels of the organization
- Ability to present results and gain buy-in from business leaders and stakeholders
- Abiilty to analyze cross functional deficiency/areas for efficiency gain on the horizontal and vertical views of the organization
- Excellent written communication and documentation skills
- Six Sigma Certification or ITIL Certification desired
- Experience with people management
- Experience influencing process change and adoption across team environments
Things To Know
Not Just Any Company: Awesome culture, great benefits, every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami, and great employee events and activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch.
Relocation: Unfortunately we don’t offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US full-time.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.