Alkami’s Gold Standard series is back in a virtual format. The Gold Standard Series connects you with industry peers and updates you on the latest banking trends with presentations about what financial institutions need to know the most.
In our first event of the year, we’re sharing best practices and insights that help you tackle cybersecurity challenges. We’re facilitating peer panel discussions on topics that matter most to you.
Who: Our featured panelists include
- Doug Linebarger, Chief Legal Officer, Alkami
- Anand Singh, Chief Information Security Officer, Alkami
- Jon Biskner, Vice President of Information Technology, Nicolet National Bank
- David Glod, Vice President of Information Security, Mountain America Credit Union
- John Stream, Chief Information Security Officer, SwitchThink Solutions
- Paul Love, Senior Vice President and Chief Information and Privacy Officer, CO-OP Financial Services
What: The threat landscape today is relentless and unforgiving. With the cybersecurity game changing so often, technology alone is not enough to manage threats. To provide support for these issues, the latest Alkami CISO Summit focuses on the 3 C’s of an effective cybersecurity ecosystem: cloud, culture, and community.