Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online and mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers and small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun!
Alkami is looking for a professional with a passion for financial planning specifically focused on IT technology, Hosting environments and IT Hardware and Software capital spend.
Successful candidates must have a strong sense of urgency, very strong analytical capability, a desire to learn, and a willingness to take ownership of quality activities to ensure analytical accuracy.
- Own the analysis of IT spend – Capitalized vs. Non-Capitalized
- Maintain and enhance Hosting environment models in collaboration with IT leaders
- Key point of contact for all IT spend analysis
- Backup for other resources in the group (cross-training)
- Co-manage the Financial Planning software
- Other tasks as assigned
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting
- 5+ Years of Financial Planning and Analysis
- 3+ Years of IT and Infrastructure Spend Analysis including forecasting models
- Excellent analytical skills & troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (Including Pivot Tables and complex formulas such as nested formulas, index statements, etc.)
- Proven past collaboration with IT organizations, preferrably in a SaaS enviornment
- Experience with CRM systems, Financial Ledger systems (NetSuite experience a plus) and Financial Planning tools
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills. This position requires extensive interaction via verbal and written communication with various departments
Things To Know
Not Just Any Company: Awesome culture, great benefits, every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami, and great employee events and activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch.
Relocation: Unfortunately we don’t offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US full-time.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.