Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online and mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers and small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun!
Alkami is looking to grow their marketing team with a Copywriter who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels. In this role, you will be responsible for creating marketing materials, product descriptions and direct email. We are looking for a candidate who is creative, collaborative, innovative and able to easily adapt in a fast paced environment. We are focused on providing a best in class customer experience. You will have a significant impact in helping us achieve that goal.
- Recognize and implement Alkami’s tone and voice consistently for written materials in print and web, as well as create and maintain copy templates and style guides for ongoing use in marketing-based communications
- Maintain standards in customer-facing written content, ensuring consistently high-quality information
- Write and develop creative concepts across media display advertising, print advertising, direct mail / direct response, email marketing, print advertising, collateral, etc.
- Collaborate with partner departments to ensure consistency of voice and tone across social, digital and other customer-facing Alkami channels; coordinate related collaborative activities
- Proofread and edit a wide range of scheduled and unscheduled marketing materials daily for clarity, style consistency, spelling and grammar
- Collaborate with the selected marketing firm and internal teams to improve SEO
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Marketing, Communications or equivalent work experience
- Portfolio of writing samples and examples of prior work required
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office software programs, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word; expert knowledge of Mac and PC-based Word preferred
- Working knowledge of organizational branding and its relationship to customer experience
- Advanced knowledge of writing for consumer communications for display in application and web-based email clients
- Advanced editing and proofreading skills
- Displays a genuine passion for writing and creative expression
- Proficient organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple, overlapping, and potentially conflicting priorities.
- Basic proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to communicate advanced technical concepts using plain language
- Other creative skills (photography, graphic design, videography, etc.)
Things To Know
Not Just Any Company: Awesome culture, great benefits, every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami, and great employee events and activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch.
Relocation: Unfortunately we don’t offer relocation assistance. We are ready for you to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US full-time.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.