By now, the way people describe the pandemic has become very familiar: unprecedented, uncertain, unknown. Alkami has been no stranger to the meaning of these words, particularly as we were deep into preparing for our annual client conference when the situation presented itself. Typically held in late April, our annual client conference has always had a special place in our company’s history and culture and has served as our premier client networking event. When we were faced with cancelling this year’s conference out of concern for the health and safety of our attendees, we were driven to find a solution that brought our community together while ensuring the safety of our attendees — even if it meant taking on something we’ve never done before. As we work with our clients to help their users lead financially secure lives through digital banking, we’ve recognized that we truly are all in this together. It’s important that we continue our client conference tradition, especially in light of current events. That’s why we developed Alkami Unite, our first virtual client conference.
Why “Unite?”Our success is intricately woven into that of our remarkable clients. We are committed to strengthening and deepening the bonds by which our community is connected. It’s vital that our community come together to learn from one another, grow with each other, and drive our digital success into the future. We are stronger when we’re united. We’ve set out to create a virtual space where digital banking leaders could gather to discover further growth potential and set new standards for future success and user satisfaction. Unite will be a virtual meeting of the minds featuring interactive sessions and virtual networking opportunities with the fastest growing banks and credit unions in the country, the most innovative digital banking technology partners in the industry, and Alkamists across the organization.
What to ExpectThere’s a lot to look forward to on Tuesday, May 19th when we kickoff Alkami Unite.
SessionsWe have multiple sessions to choose from that will help attendees navigate our present situation and cultivate success beyond today through digital banking. In every session, attendees can ask questions and engage with one another and Alkamists through chat. We’ll be sharing what’s next and what’s possible with the Alkami Platform in interactive sessions featuring Alkamists across the organization, starting with the Alkami Company Update. Learn what we’ve been up to and what that means for you. We’ll fill you in on how we’ve been evolving to position our clients for increased digital success, and provide an update on company performance and our remarkable client community. Here’s a sampling of what else we have lined up for attendees to choose from during Unite:
- Marketing & Analytics: Effective Communication and Connection to Your Users Join us to learn how to actively engage users with delightful, distinctive, and actionable marketing content backed by new data-rich and engaging Admin tools and Flux dashboards.
- Business Banking as a Competitive Differentiator We’ll discuss user trends, upcoming enhancements, and how you will 100% win as you leverage Alkami’s Business Banking Product.
- Taking Financial Wellness Further with Transaction Data Enrichment In this session, we’ll explore how simplified transactional descriptions lay the foundation for a successful financial wellness strategy.
- Product roadmap updates and the next phase of our clients’ digital success
- The role and importance of digital banking now and beyond the pandemic
- Defining digital success and Alkami’s investments that bring our clients to new heights of performance and availability