We’re looking for a Software Architect to add to our team. For us, a Software Architect is well-respected developer in the industry and a hot-shot developer of components in a distributed, N-tier architecture collection of services and web applications that work in concert to provide eBanking solutions. Our ideal Software Architect will be a proponent of SOLID principles and Test-Driven Development (TDD) environment in a Scrum development methodology to provide end-to-end, full stack development.
Our developers gather and analyze requirements, make architectural and design recommendations, code, document, and test their contributions in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Application Architects are expected to contribute significantly to the formulation and design of the solution, not as much the coding implementation.
- 8+ years .NET Framework, C#
- 3+ years ASP.NET MVC 3/4/5
- 8+ years of general development experience
- Expert understanding of SOA principles, including experience implementing WCF 3.5
- Expert understanding of ORM frameworks (such as ADO.NET Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL, and NHibernate)
- Expert understanding working with SCM systems (such as Subversion, Git, Mercurial, VSS, or TFS) in continuous integration environments (such as Jenkins, Bamboo, CruiseControl or TeamCity)
- Deep experience implementing N-tier architecture designs in distributed environments
- Expert understanding of unit testing tools (NUnit) and familiarity with Test-Driven Development
- Expert experience working with SQL Server 2008+, including writing queries, stored procedures, creating tables, indexes and foreign keys and query tuning and optimization
- Expert experience working with IoC enterprise application frameworks (such as MEF, Spring.NET, and Unity)
- Experience developing deployed (in-house) solutions in which installable software packages are handed off to a customer’s IT staff, and the unique testing, documentation, and stability requirements of this scenario
- Experience developing social media or mobile web-based and native-application solutions is highly desired
- A master’s degree in computer science or management information systems, OR four additional years of full-time experience to compensate
Things To Know
Relocation: We cannot offer relocation; you must already reside within a reasonable commuting distance to Plano.
Sponsorship: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; you must already be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Contract Work: We are seeking people dedicated on our in-house team. (Please no independent contractors, or professional services companies.)
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability or handicap, gender or sexual orientation.