Alkami is a cloud-based digital banking technology provider to US financial institutions leading the way in extraordinary online and mobile banking experiences. A 9-year-old company Alkami is one of the fastest growing software companies in the US. Alkami was the #1 fastest growing software company in Texas on the 2017 Inc. 5000 list and #13 on the DBJ Dallas 100. Alkami was also ranked in the Top 10 Coolest Tech Companies to Work For in Dallas by DevMountain. Today, the Alkami team of 300+ Alkamists provide our digital banking solutions to over 3,500,000 consumers and small businesses. And, we are an organization committed to our culture of optimistic-perseverance, transparent-communication, caring-collaboration, courageous-innovation, trusted-accountability and real-fun!
The Account Executive Coordinator will support multiple Senior Account Executives, learn and operate Alkami’s processes and relieve administrative duties from account team members allowing them to focus on supervising client deliverables. As an AEC you will support all levels of the account team, clients, sales and support. We are looking for someone who is organized, flexible, possesses strong project coordination abilities, has great attention to detail, and an eagerness to learn and grow.
Coordinators are responsible for client communications, monitoring tickets via JIRA, leading release coordination, coordinating go-live planning and kick off meetings. They will also work closely with the sales team to confirm pertinent contact info in SalesForce and verify account details are accurate. In addition as an AEC you will also work closely with the support team to ensure priorities are tracked by monitoring ticket backlog.
- Create and send all client communications
- Assist Account Executives by monitoring JIRA boards
- Lead release coordination among all Account Executives
- Coordinate Go Live planning and actions for all Account Executives
- Coordinate meetings with Project Managers for project kick-offs
- Account preparations from Sales to Client Services
- Assist with new client employee onboarding
- Assist with client scheduling and coordination acting as an administrator when needed
- 2+ years of account management, coordination or other relevant experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and work alongside a variety of different departments, including C-level.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs.
- Ability to maintain professionalism and positive attitude at all times.
- Excellent written/oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
Things To Know
Not Just Any Company: Awesome culture, great benefits, every Alkamist has ownership in Alkami, and great employee events and activities.
Free Lunch: Who said there is no free lunch? At Alkami, every day we offer free lunch.
Relocation: We cannot offer relocation for this position. Candidates must be ready to contribute from our super cool Plano, TX location.
Work Authorization: We cannot offer employer sponsorship at this time; candidates must be eligible to work in the US full-time.
Recruiters: We are not looking for outside recruiting firms to help us in this search — we know who you are and we love you, but we don’t need you right now.
Alkami Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Alkami is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Alkami are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Alkami will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Alkami encourages applicants of all ages.